Thursday, November 11, 2010

Good Morning

Class,
I would like to begin by stating that I am recovering from eye surgery. I currently have four sets of stitches in my eye. I am very sorry that you are unable to follow DIRECTIONS AND MEET DEADLINES.

However, I must say that I am very disappointed in your behavior. The reports have been numerous and upsetting.
First: Importing - If you read this blog (which most of you haven't), you will see that ALL taping and importing was due LAST Friday, 11/5.

**IF YOU NEEDED A FLIP IMPORTED, YOU SHOULD HAVE MET THE DEADLINE. EVERYONE WAS AWARE THAT I WOULD BE OUT OF SCHOOL THIS WEEK.

For those who are not motivated to look back at the weekly blogs, I will paste it:
Taping: Friday, 10/29-Wednesday, 11/3-All footage should be imported each day ....import as you work- **PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS WAS EXTENDED TO FRIDAY, 11/5

Friday, 11/12 - All videos must be EXPORTED into a folder entitled "80's Music Videos"-REQUIREMENT- Your video must be proofed before it is exported-2 groups must evaluate your video before you export. I would proof on Wed. and Thurs.-Each group must fill out an evaluation sheet and incorporate suggestions/ comments

Now, back to my point. If your video was not imported, that is your group's problem. You grade will reflect your efforts.

I went over the blog before we left. Wednesday and Thursday were specifically designated for peer editing.

**All peer editing sheets Must be turned in TODAY. .. BY THE END OF THE PERIOD

**all VIDEOS MUST BE EXPORTED AND FINALIZED BY THE END OF THE PERIOD.

NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO WORK IN MY ROOM AFTER FIRST PERIOD TODAY.

MRS. RYMAN WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO WORK IN MY ROOM AFTER FIRST PERIOD TODAY. IF YOU ARE NOT FINISHED, YOUR GROUP WILL RECEIVE A SIGNIFICANT DEDUCTION FROM THE 200 POINTS.

***ALSO, PEOPLE ARE NO LONGER ALLOWED BACK IN THE STUDIO AFTER PRODUCTION.....EVER. THIS PRIVILEGE HAS BEEN RESCINDED.

PLEASE CHECK THE BLOG ON MONDAY, WE WILL BEGIN A SERIES OF TEXTBOOK ASSIGNMENTS. I DO NOT WANT TO RECEIVE ANYMORE NEGATIVE REPORTS.

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ACTUALLY DID YOUR WORK AND FOLLOWED DIRECTIONS, I APPLAUD YOUR EFFORTS.

I WILL SEE YOU AS SOON AS THE DOCTOR ALLOWS ME TO RETURN TO SCHOOL.

MRS. CHRISTIAN